Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snowshoes? We don't need no steenking snowshoes... or do we?

6PM, an apartment on Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco-
Andrew: Hey, where did we put the snowshoes after we unpacked last time?
Becky: I thought we left them at your parents?
Andrew: Really? I'm pretty sure my mom gave us each a pair... I wonder what I did with them... well, no matter I doubt we need them anyway. Off we go!

12AM, knee deep in snow with a 50lb pack, somewhere in the Sierras.
Andrew: *pant* *pant* *pant* my pants *pant* are *pant* soaking...
Becky: I'm divorcing you.
Andrew: But *pant* we're *pant* not *pant* married *pant* *pant*... *GASP*
Becky: I'm still divorcing you.

But obviously we made it! And Becky claims it was "part of the adventure." Guess that's one of many reasons I love her so much.

All: So glad to be here!

1 comment:

  1. How did al and juan do in all that soft snow?

    I will definitely take the snow shoes. That is if it is worth the trek with no ghirardelli brownies. But Andrew, Becky is a keeper if she considers it an adventure

    ReplyDelete

Followers