Sunday, April 4, 2010

Snow!

It started to snow just a bit today at about 2pm. It snowed until about 3 PM and is now clear, although threatening. Winter storm warning goes into effect in about two hours at 5PM so apparently we're scooting out of town just before the good stuff gets here. Unfortunately work beckons, or else we'd stay and provide the weather updates.

Not much came down this afternoon, and it was very light. No accumulation on the decks or railings - maybe a 1/4 inch?

I made Pancakes today, but as always fouled up saving the start. I had a little less than a half of a teaspon of sugar in there when i said @#*$@# and quickly set some aside. So bring some if you can. Use the jar start before the plastic box start. Also, the last flour in the house is in the flour cylinder and it's only 3/4 full. A morning or two of pancakes will put a dent into that pretty quick.

We only have one package of delicious Ghiradelli brownies left, so whichever of us goes to costco next, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. Becky and I also are leaving a a bottle of delicious Pinot Noir, so we can all rush up here to drink it.

Still no sign of mice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I left 2 sourdough starts last month. My thought was to leave a backup start for emergencies, although I don't think the sugar addition is harmful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers